Victoria L. Robinson, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. University of Iowa
- Postdoctoral Research Associate HHMI/UMDNJ-RWJMS, Piscataway, NJ
The goal of the research in my laboratory is to understand the relationship between stress and cellular survival. We are particularly focused on how protein biogenesis, an inherently taxing process, is controlled to both conserve resources and support adaption to adverse environmental factors to ensure homeostasis. Our studies have been focused on two families of unusual GTPases, the prokaryotic translation factor BipA and eukaryotic circularly permuted GTPase nucleostemin.
- Welcome to our new PhD student !!We are so pleased that Morgan Wagner has joined our group this spring and is taking on a new project in the lab. Stay tuned for what she has going on …
- Structure/Function Continues …Welcome to Tristan Evans who is coming to us from the White lab …
- Dr. Shannon CollinsonCongratulations to Dr. Shannon who defended her Ph.D. in August and received an ORISE Fellowship to support a post-doctoral position at Plum Island !!
- ASBMB 2022Giancarlo did a great job presenting our work done in collaboration with the May lab here at UConn and the Anand Lab at Penn State !
- New Ph.D. StudentWelcome Josette Nammour who joined the lab Jan. 2022 !!
University of Connecticut
91 North Eagleville Road
Storrs, CT 06269-3125